Thursday, November 3, 2011

Simply Fall: Linkup

 
I am linking up today with Captivus Living for the Simply Fall Linkup.

These are just a few of my favorites that I shot this Fall.
[Click image for larger size.]
 
 A wonderfully beautiful plant.
[Too bad I have a brown thumb and it will more then likely die.]

Macro of one of the leafs.
Outstandingly amazing!

Our 'Power of the Pink' baseball tournament.
[They wore pink jerseys for Breast Cancer, and took the Championship!]
 
Homemade Sweet Potato Soup.
[Fall never tasted so good!]

Homemade Minestrone Soup.
[Best as leftovers with a grilled cheese on homemade bread.]

[Told you so!]

My oldest. Pud.
[I did his makeup!]

Enjoy and CC is always welcome!
[If you do CC, please comment in detail, or link to an edit of the picture with what you mean.]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping over! The last one is really cool!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These food pictures make me hungry! Great photos.~

    ReplyDelete