Friday, November 25, 2011

Homemade Whopper Hazelnut Ice Cream.

I love ice cream.
I would marry it if I could.

But really. I do adore ice cream.
Even when I have a toothache, I love a bowl of the stuff.

I knew I would be making a lot of new flavors.

Yesterday, for Thanksgiving, I made Cinnamon Bun.
It was delicious.
We snacked on it late into last night.

Today, we were buying bread and I saw Whoppers.
I thought "Ice cream." so I grabbed 6 packs. [The snack ones]

So here's what you need for Whopper Hazelnut Ice Cream.

[I forgot to put the Hazelnut Creamer in the picture. Oops.]

Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, [The basics for all flavors]
6 packs of Whoppers and 2 Hazelnut Creamers.
[I also added a little vanilla sugar.]

Whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
In the Kitchen Kid, I did it on 2 for 10 minutes and then on 4 for 2 minutes.
I wanted it to whip slowly to give me time to get everything else ready.




While that whipped, I crushed my Whoppers in the small food processor.



I mixed my Condensed Milk, Vanilla Sugar and Hazelnut Creamers together 
and then added the crushed Whoppers.



Then I added that to the newly whipped cream and mixed on 2 for 45 seconds.

Pour into a bowl and freeze for 6 hours.

Doesn't that look delicious? 


Whopper Hazelnut Ice Cream

Ingredients:
2 cups Heavy Cream
1 Can Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk
6 Snack Sized Packs of Whoppers
2 Hazelnut Creamers
Teaspoon Vanilla Sugar.

Directions:
Whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
Crush Whoppers
Mix Condensed Milk, Vanilla Sugar and Hazelnut Creamers together and add Whoppers.
Mix into cream.
Pour in dish and freeze 6 hours.

1 comment:

  1. that really does look delicious!! YUM! I can't believe you actually made your own ice cream. What a suzie homemaker you are!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete